Monday, March 30, 2009

120%! to the max!

I have gotten some grief from certain friends, who will remain named right here: Jami, Ed and Lauren, about not formally ending this blog with a message about my full recovery. Well, without further ado.... I must report that I have reached the highest physical achievement! I can now do the entire Hip Hop Abs routine from disc 2!!!!!! Although I wouldn't describe my abs as "hip hop" I would atleast put them in the category of "square dance". Anyway, to any and all that have read this for weeks, stopped reading, checked back once or twice to see if I fell off the edge of the earth, and then completely forgot about it: THANK YOU! I will read your blog if you go into the hospital. Love, Lauren

4 comments:

  1. way to complete that narrative arc! your story is now ready to be optioned for a major motion picture. start shopping it around along with the sequel "square dance abs"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAHOO!! you rocked it!! You are amazing and beautiful and precious to me!!! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Lauren!!! Thanks for the scoop. Been meaning to ask but just assumed that you were better or you'd be saying that you weren't. Do si do!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You call that a blog? I gotcher blog right here:

    stuckinstowe.com

    ReplyDelete